Soccer Predictions for Monday 16th August, 2021

Read Time:1 Minute, 15 Second

The tips here were carefully selected by Sociend Media sport crew to minimise loses but should not be seen as 100% accurate. All tips are given a 95% probability with the remaining 5% taken off due to unforeseen circumstances that might occur on or before the start of a match.

GOODLUCK!

Argentina – Primera Division, Torneo Inicial

Time Match Tip Score
00:15 Racing Club vs Newell’s Old Boys 1X – : –

Brazil – Brasilero Serie B

Time Match Tip Score
00:30  Operario PR vs Brusque SC 1X – : –

Ecuador – Serie A, Grand Final

Time Match Tip Score
00:00  LDU Quito vs Deportivo Cuenca 1WEH – : –

France – National

Time Match Tip Score
17:45 Villefranche vs Sedan 1 – : –

Iceland – Urvalsdeild

Time Match Tip Score
20:15  Breidablik Kopavogur vs IA Akranes 1 – : –

Italy – Coppa Italia

Time Match Tip Score
17:00 Bologna FC vs Ternana Calcio 1WEH – : –
20:00 Sampdoria Genoa vs Alessandria Calcio 1WEH – : –

TIP ABBREVIATIONS AND MEANING

Tip Abbr. Meaning
1 Home team to win
X Draw
2 Away team to win
1X Home team to win OR Draw
12 Can not draw
X2 Away team to win OR Draw
1 (H 2:0) Home win (Handicap 2:0)
2 (H 0:2) Away win (Handicap 0:2)
O 1.5 G Over 1.5 Goals
U 3.5 G Under 3.5 Goals
BTS Both Teams to Score
1WEH Home Win Either Half
2WEH Away Win Either Half
1 CSN Home Clean Sheet No
2 CSN Away Clean Sheet No

Leave a Comment Below