HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for aﬀordable HR professional services and advisory. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department for small businesses and provide professional HR services to MSMEs are a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR Advisor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior HR Advisor assists the Managing Partner and Consultant to provide proactive and effective HR service and solutions to Clients.
- The role will also lead and advice clients on all HR matters across the employee life cycle from onboarding through to employee exit.
- S/he will provide hands-on support to a team of HR Advisors and Interns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead/coach a team of HR advisors
- Lead development of organizational guidelines and procedures.
- End to end management of recruitment process
- Review internal survey, survey analysis and action planning and monitor key people and organisational metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage staff orientation and HR reporting
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Advice on all HR related issues including payroll queries
- Developing offer letters/Contracts of employment, invitation letters for disciplinary, grievance and redundancy
- Ensuring advice provided is aimed at supporting Company objectives and culture
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- BSc (or equivalent) in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or similar field
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) as an HR Advisor, HR Consultant or similar role; and leading cross-functional projects
- Previous participation in an employability programme is an advantage
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor legislation
- Enthusiastic, with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Role requires flexibility, problem solving orientation and strong interpersonal skills
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.