Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retention Manager (ISP)
- We are now seeking a Retention Manager to develop the customer facing operation, delivering an excellent service to our existing customer base at all stages of the journey.
- Responsible for the management and performance of the company’s customer retention area.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a skilled team which delivers industry leading service and retention levels through the development and application of disciplined operational techniques (sound operational skills a given)
- Manage a 4-fold growth in volumes by identifying and delivering efficiencies first, then by recruiting, appointing, and training staff where necessary (To deliver volume growth which drives profit improvement)
- Work within Operations and collaboratively with the Product and Pricing teams to optimize retention and adjustment performance along agreed criteria e.g. volume growth, life time value by engaging in effective stakeholder management.
- Identify and drive the transition of retention and adjustment activities from offline to online and deal with any resulting implications to optimize customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience running a business unit accountable for targets
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent grasp of developing process and continually improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analytical skills
- Proven track record in leading a team to deliver a first-class service to customers.
- Accomplished in people and performance management.
- Excellent grasp of policy lifecycle process and back-office functions.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2021 by 3:00PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the specified closing date will be automatically rejected.