Clickatell is a cutting edge technology company and global leader in mobile messaging that enables effortless, personalized, and contextual digital interactions between businesses and their customers. We specialize in helping brands delight their customers with innovative, customer-centric solutions, giving them more time for what really matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager (Solution Implementation)
Employment Type: Full Time
We Are Setting The Pace:
- Clickatell is a world-class Chat Commerce company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors.
- We build our own culture in which we dream big and stay busy doing the right things.
- We need people who can understand the bigger picture and who connect the dots to achieve success.
- In our agile and demanding environment, you will have to ask the right questions and take the smart risk.
- We call ourselves Champions. Why Champions? Because it’s not only about what they have done but also about what they are going to do. The way they are going to drive our organization forward and deliver solutions to our customers. Watch this space as we blaze a new path while expanding across the globe.
- Clickatell is a product-driven company, and this role is about facilitating the implementation of relevant solutions. The purpose of this role is to facilitate the implementation of standard solutions that have been sold.
- It’s an exciting, fast-paced project environment that requires the management of multiple individual projects into an overall implementation portfolio.
- This role champions customer activation that will grow into a mutually successful and sustainable business.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Drive the activation of standard customer solutions through the various implementation phases of Pre-sale, Initiation, Implementation, Business Readiness and Signoff
- Work with post-sale customer solution architects to deliver the detailed solution specification
- Coordinate the implementation with cross-functional internal teams and ensure timeous resource availability
- Prepare all elements of business readiness for a successful deployment
- Achieve successful project implementation signoff from the customer within agreed timeframes and budget
- Interface with customers implementation project managers on large complex projects and provide the required support for implementation and onboarding
- Provide accurate activity dashboards and reports on implementation activities, both pre-sale and post-sale to the Solution Implementation Manager
- Ensure accurate weekly reporting on project deliverables
- Apply a project management methodology throughout
- Assist the Solution Implementation Manager with improving tools, processes, and methodology
- Manage all workflow-related tools and activities to ensure coordinated delivery of tasks across the organization
- Provide management information on all activities
- Perform risk management to minimise project risk and highlight any blockers timeously
- Perform ad-hoc project administration duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Solution Implementation Manager
- Guide the organization through the most effective way of achieving revenue on activations in the shortest time possible
We Are On A Learning Journey- Requirements of the Role:
- A relevant Degree and/or recognised project management qualification and/or project management professional certification
- 5 Year’s work experience in delivering enterprise projects
- Proven experience with remote teams across borders and time zones
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile will be beneficial
- Multi-regional cultural business experience will be beneficial
- Work experience with Wrike or similar project management tool will be beneficial
- Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficient knowledge and ability in project management methodology preferably in a software development environment within the Fintech industry
- Ability to manage client expectations appropriately through challenging situations with a positive outcome
- In-Depth Knowledge and Ability to manage multiple projects and a portfolio
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite products will be beneficial
A Bit About You:
- You are a pacesetter, who is strong in execution and comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working across multiple projects simultaneously.
- You set the priorities to deliver practical solutions for opportunities and change. You achieve results through maximizing resources and leading the way to the best solutions.
- You build and invest in relationships and influentially engage across teams, and with specialists, to brainstorm and arrive at the right answers.
- You develop, finetune and manage processes and coach the team on procedures and adopting new techniques.
- You are incredibly independent and a self-starter with microscopic attention to detail.
- You take initiative by being resourceful and proactive.
- Why You Should Join- Perks of the Role:
- Healthcare contribution
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Reimbursable Communication allowances for internet and mobile phone bills
- Half-day off on your birthday
- 5 personal days leave a year, over and above your annual leave
- Remote Working (our offices are currently open for essential use only due to COVID-19)
- Home office set-up with a laptop, monitor and other related items.
- Clickatell is unequivocally committed to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe that we are stronger together and that sameness limits our thinking and our opportunities.
- You are welcome at Clickatell for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you choose to believe. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace.
- But it isn’t just about a whole lot of different people working together with all having their say – it is about us creating a place where we all feel that we belong.
- It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world uses chat technology.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online