Qualiquant Services Limited is a fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Note Taker – Field Survey
Locations: Kaduna and Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- A minimum of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in note taking
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to read and write in any other indigenous languages spoken in Kaduna and Oyo States (ie: Hausa OR Yoruba)
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards data quality and accuracy (must have been engaged in notetaking of focus group discussions/interviews)
- Ability to take accurate notes speedily
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality, participation and comportment during the program
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential/sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Contact details of one referee to: email@example.com using “Job Title and Location in which candidate is resident in” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.