Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Joining Time: As early as possible
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (Firepower9300, ASA5585X, NGIPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
- Hands-on experience in installation, implementation and end-to-end configuration of Cisco firewalls and IPS systems.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network security related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Responsible to fix Sev 1/Sev 2 issues, execute Complex changes and upgrade, migration, integration activities
- Design SOPs and Run Books for support team, escalation support for Safeway support team
- Assist in creation of Cisco Security designs for high productivity
- Provide Cisco Security engineering support to business projects
- Maps network landscape, identify security problems (including misconfigurations) and provide solutions
- Supports other team members efforts requiring deep understanding of IDS/IPS, routing, firewalls, network architecture, etc.
- Enterprise IDS/IPS experience particularly with Tipping Point, create policies, log and data analysis, configurations, tests as needed to support the environment
- Leads cost-effective short-and long-term efforts to dramatically improve visibility of network threats, vulnerabilities and risk
- Provide solution for complex and multivendor infrastructure
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, technology innovation, and changing customer requirements to help with the continual service improvement process
- Evaluate and recommend specific products and platforms to provide cost effective solutions that meet architectural requirements.
- Communicate technical concepts effectively to the business stakeholders
- Graduate in Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology.
- 4 – 7 years experience.
- Expert level certification in Network Security Domain from Cisco or any other equivalent organization.
- Experience in routing and switching protocol and its troubleshooting.
- Experience in Cisco ASA, ASDM, Firepower 9300, Firepower management Centre, Cisco NG-IPS and AVC.
- Experience in Network vulnerability and exploits testing application
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like, Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Understanding of Cyber security protocols and security policies.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time & on-call support.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates shoud send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.