Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a major producer of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics and Import Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure seamless sourcing and management of haulage operations in the company.
- Create and maintain knowledge repository for all Import and Customs Clearing Regulations and documentation procedures; Foreign Exchange matters and Custom Tariff interpretations.
- Facilitate and secure prompt clearance of the company’s goods from the Customs, and safe delivery of our imported goods from the ports, and promptly attend to queries arising from clearing process.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in Supply Chain, Logistics or any other Business course with a minimum of 5years’ work experience in Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management.
- Good computer operation skills. MBA and/or Final Professional Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (NIPSM) will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates ready to relocate to Onitsha should send only their CV to: email@example.com using “Head, Logistics and Import Officer” as the subject of the email.
For more enquiries call: 08120796570