Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs.
Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer II – Philosophy
- Develops course materials and contents, facilitates meaningful discussions, attends conferences, consulting with other academics and professionals, supervising graduate students and being an active member of the University.
- Candidate should possess a First Degree (not below Second Class)
- Candidate must have a Master’s degree
- PhD degree in relevant field
- Candidate should have teaching and research experience in a recognized National or International University or comparable institution of higher learning.
- Candidate must have attained Lecturer II position as at date of application.
- Recognised publications will be an added advantage.
- Membership of relevant professional organization is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online