Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a real estate, investment and insurance company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment & Insurance Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will provide investment information and financial advice; work with corporate and individual clients; and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products.
- Assist in overseeing the entire activities of the branch.
- Create and modify procedures and documents related to policies.
- Assist in claims management.
- Identify and analyze risks associated with policies.
- Monitoring employee job performance.
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients.
- Helping to implement the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Review insurance policies.
- Manage the portfolio of investments with the objective to maximize returns to investors and achieve the fund’s development objectives.
- Execute investment transactions (i.e., prepare, execute and register investment documents).
- Originate an investable pipeline of transactions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Finance and any related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in investment and insurance organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Decision Making and Problem Solving.
- Analytical Thinking
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.