Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous Bar and Restaurant in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Must have at least 2 years Chef experience.
- Must have gone through a formal training / Chef school.
- Assists the head cooks, line cooks, managers and wait staff with various aspects of mean preparation and delivery.
- Basic Food prep: arrive early to assist the Chef, organize the kitchen.
- Meal presentation: Organize customers’ plates before the wait-staff brings the final prodimucre to the customer.
- Stock kitchen & storeroom: work with management and head cook to receive, stack and properly store food in the kitchen, cold storage and store rooms.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.