Ameera Ventures Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including expenses purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- The Bookkeeper will workclosely with the Accountant to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Recording transactions such as income and outgoings, and posting them to various accounts
- Processing payments
- Conducting daily banking activities
- Producing various financial reports
- Reconciling reports to third-party records such as bank statements.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and other relevant software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND / OND qualification
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: Olasubomi.Balogun@ameeraventures.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.