MultiChoice Nigeria has just announced a jaw-dropping grand prize of 90 million naira for the winner of Big Brother Naija season 6.
The popular reality TV show, which makes a return for a sixth season later this year, has already topped previous seasons as this grand prize is the highest for a reality TV show on the continent!
In keeping with the show’s penchant for surprises and twists, MultiChoice has also announced a first-of-its-kind #BBNEarlyAccess, which will give customers on its DStv and GOtv platforms the opportunity to be among the first to be auditioned for BBNaija season 6.
How to Apply
Requirements for #BBNEarlyAccess:
- You must be 21 years or older
- You must be of Nigerian nationality with a valid identity document
- You must own a DStv or GOtv decorder.
- To get an early audition, pay on either DStv Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Confam, Yanga package or on GOtv Max or Jolli package between Wednesday, March 24 and Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- Send an email to AfricaMagicEvents@ng.multichoice.com with your name and smartcard or IUC number to receive a unique website link to fill out the registration form and complete the audition process.
Note: The #BBNEarlyAccess online auditions will also require interested participants to make a two-minute video stating why they should be picked to be a Housemate this season.